Diabetic polyneuropathy, is the nerve lesions that relate to the peripheral nervous system. Diabetic polyneuropathy is a common complication of diabetes. It causes a variety of symptoms.
THE MAIN SYMPTOMS
- feeling of burning or tingling in the hands and feet;
- loss of skin sensitivity to temperature;
- night pains;
numbness in the extremities;
- a feeling chilliness in the extremities;
- swelling of feet;
- dryness and flaking of the skin of limbs;
- increased humidity of feet;
- redness of the feet skin
- presence of calluses, non-healing wounds and ulcers on the feet.