ALEKSANDR MKHITAR MNATSAKANYAN
General director of the International Rehabilitation Center of the Armenian Red Cross Society “Gratsia” Cross Health Center
- After graduating Yerevan N 77 secondary school in 1996, he entered The Yerevan State Medical University
- From 1997 to 1999 he passed clinical residency in General Surgery
- In 2000 he was trained as a plastic surgeon at the “GLENDALE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL AND HEALTH CENTER” center in the USA, California , as well as got acquainted with the modern health care management
- 1988 to 1990 studied at the Yerevan State Medical Institute as an educator at the Orthopedic Department of Dental Polyclinic
- 1988 to 2005 he worked as a Plastic Surgeon at the International Reconstruction Center “Gratsia” of the Armenian Red Cross Center.
- 2005 to 2007, he is the Administrative Director at the International Reconstruction Center “Gratsia” of the Armenian Red Cross Center.
- Since 2007 up to now he is the General Director of the International Rehabilitation Center of the Armenian Red Cross Center
- He is one of the leading participants of the “New Armenia” team of “KVN” club, who in 1996won the “KVN” semifinal team international season in Moscow